Welcome to Kivaii
These terms and conditions outline the User Agreement for the use of Kivaii Website.
Kivaii is located at M.Maakana (Near maafannu bisburu) , Hilaalee magu, Male’ , Maldives
This User Agreement sets out our service policies and procedures. When you access and use our site you agree to comply with all of the above (collectively “Our Services”). Please read the following to learn about our service practices and information gathering.
kivaii accepts cash on delivery and BML transfer. Kivaii ensures the security and safety of each online transaction and the delivery of goods. We want you to shop with confidence. We ensure that the products that are delivered to customers are exactly the same as specified.
The delivery time is determined by various factors including the kind of product, delivery demands (peak time) and where traffic convenience of the location. However, we always try our best to deliver goods as soon as possible.
Delivery Options for Outside Male’ City
- Customer has to nominate someone as recipient (Passenger, Boat Captain / Crew) with contact number.
- Kivaii will verify the delivery via phone call to the recipient phone number before the item is dispatched. If you are unable to attend, we highly recommended that you nominate someone as recipient.
- Delivery to any specified Jetties in Male City.
- All deliveries require a signature upon receiving. Recipient who signed shall be presumed authorized to act as a customer for the item. Kivaii shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to a product once the delivery has been confirmed with a confirmed third-party signature. Kivaii will only provide exchanges for damage or manufacturer defects.
In the case of any delays or problems with the delivery of your package, please contact us at 9987001.
BML Internet Banking Transfer
Payment transfer made to Kivaii Official BML Account (in MVR).
Return, Replace and Refund Policy
We want to give you a hassle-free way to return anything, as long as they are unused and in perfect condition in original packaging with parts and accessories and all paperwork whenever possible. We will replace the goods or refund your payment, as appropriate.
- We accept defective returns against defects / faulty in materials and workmanship. Any goods return will not be accepted if item exhibits any obvious signs of use or is not in the condition in which it was received.
- If you receive defective items, you can choose whether you want the goods to be returned, repaired, replaced and refund. If the attempt at a repair or replacement is unsuccessful, you can then claim a refund or a price reduction if you wish to keep the product. Many products, such as electrical goods, are sold with a manufacturer’s guarantee (or warranty), often for a year. Guarantees are a contract between you and the manufacturer and the manufacturer must do whatever they say they will do in the guarantee. Usually this will be to repair or replace a faulty item.
Note: If the goods are received is incorrect, significantly different from the product description. Please return them without removing the cellophane wrapper.
A: Return and get a full refund.
B: Replace or Get an exchange with another item of same product family.
Please make sure you retain all original packaging, including outer packaging, to use if returning the goods. If the product received is damaged then bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
The kivaii Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18). Any underage use will suspended or removed from the system by the Administrator of Kivaii for any reason whatsoever. You shall not have more than one active Account on the Website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of failure by you to protect your account information. Please do not share your username and password with anyone, and keep your account details confidential at all times.
Pricing, Delivery and Warranty
Our default pricing are in Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR) and you will be billed in this currency. Shipping & delivery costs will be calculated based on what you are purchasing and where delivery is to be made. These costs will be displayed at the time of checkout. Prices shown are inclusive of 6% GST.
Our services are targeted to customers residing in Maldives. We do not ship products to other countries. If a product is sold with warranty, its terms will be clearly stated in the product description.
It is possible that products listed on this website may not be in stock at the time you place order. If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you at the email / Contact phone number with which you have provided during registration. If we cannot contact you, or receive no response to our e-mail, we will continue to process the remaining items in your order. You will not be charged for items not delivered to you.
This Privacy Statement is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site and our products and services.
If you have requests concerning your personal information or any questions regarding this User Agreement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
By completing the registration and clicking I agree button you are indicating your consent to be bound to this agreement.